THE PREMIUM CABIN 4 IS SELF CONTAINED WITH:
*Fully quipped kitchen including dishwasher, kettle, toaster, (ALDI) pod coffee machine, microwave, stove, oven, grill, full size fridges, cutlery, crockery, cooking implements.
*Split system air conditioning unit in living area for instant heating and cooling all year round
*Wood heater (wood provided)
*Two ground floor bedrooms (main bedroom w/queen bed, and second bedroom w/two single beds)
*Cot and high chair available upon request
*Sheet sets and towels, doonas with covers (quilts), blankets and pillows are provided
*Tea towels, paper towels and hot pad holders are provided
*Dish soap, cloths, scrubbies and dish washer powder is provided
*Bath mats and hand towels, toilet paper and soap, shampoo/body wash provided
*TV and DVD player + DVDs, CD player, CD's, free WiFi
*Two bathrooms (one is an ensuite to main bedroom)
*Large brick BBQ (charcoal and firelighters provided)
*Brick wood fired pizza oven at the covered BBQ area by the Cabins (wood provided)
*BYO food and toiletries (we supply a small amount of tea, coffee and condiments)
*Ten minutes drive and you will be able to get supplies from:
*Foster Foodworks- 7AM to 8PM daily 56822495
*Foster IGA-7AM to 9PM daily 56822420
On the way to our Cabins from Melbourne you also pass through townships with:
*Woolworths in Leongatha 7AM to 10PM and ALDI 8:30AM-8PM daily
*IGA in Meeniyan 7AM-9PM daily
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR STAY:
*We can always be reached by mobile (at times you may have to text if for some reason we are unable to answer a voice call).
* Please do not go into any of the surrounding paddocks (wild animals and private property).
* Sorry, no pets.
* Smoking in the Cabins is not permitted---an outdoor ashtray is provided. If indoor smoking is detected there will be a penalty charge.
* Please note that during the summer you may occasionally see snakes in the area.
* If you have children in your party, please be sure they are accompanied by an adult if they wish to go to the dam or BBQ areas.
* In wet weather the porches and steps can tend to get a bit slippery…be careful.
* Please do not park, drive cars or ride bikes on the lawn.
* All breakages and damage done by the guests during their stay will be paid for by the guests. An extra fee will be required if the Cabin is left unreasonably dirty and requires extra cleaning time, rearranging or repairs (refer also to BOND in rates and conditions).
We welcome you to enjoy our quality Wilsons Prom Accommodation located on the Isthmus of Yanakie.