CEDAR CABINS ARE SELF CONTAINED WITH:
*A fully equipped kitchen including microwave, stove, oven, grill, full size fridge, cutlery/crockery, cooking implements, toaster, kettle etc.
*A split system air conditioning unit for instant heating and cooling.
*Queen bed in main bedroom.
*Two single beds in the second bedroom (cabin 1 and cabin 2), double bed in second bedroom (cabin 3)
* Porta-cot available upon request.
*Sheets, doonas and covers (quilts), blankets and pillows are provided.
*Towels, hand towel, bath mat, soap, liquid shampoo/conditioner and body wash, toilet paper, hairdryer provided.
*Tea towels and hot mitts, dish soap and dish cloths, scrubbies are provided.
*TV and DVD player + DVD's, bluetooth speaker, CD player and CD's + FREE WIFI.
*Washing machine (washing powder provided) and outdoor clothes lines, iron/board.
*Parking space for two cars per cabin.
*Communal BBQ area with large picnic tables and benches
->Brick BBQ (charcoal and firelighters provided)
->Wood-fire oven for pizza or roast etc (wood provided)
*BYO food and toiletries (we supply small amounts of tea, coffee or condiments) *Ten minutes away and you will be able to get any supplies you may need from the shops (cafes, pharmacy, news agent etc)
*Foster IGA-7AM to 8PM daily (except Sunday 8-7PM) 56822495
*Foster Foodworks-7AM to 9PM daily 56822420
* Foster, Yanakie, Fish Creek, Sandy Point have Markets/Cafes
On the way to our Cabins from Melbourne you also pass through:
*Leongatha- Woolworths (7AM-10PM) & ALDI (8:30AM-8PM) daily
* Meeniyan- IGA- 7AM to 9PM daily
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR STAY:
• Please do not go into any of the surrounding paddocks. (NOTE: Wild animals and private property).
• Sorry, no pets.
• Smoking in the Cabins is not permitted---an outdoor ashtray is provided. If indoor smoking is detected penalty charges apply.
• Please note that during the summer you may occasionally see snakes in the area.
• If you have children in your party, please be sure they are accompanied by an adult if they wish to go to see the dam. The same applies for the BBQ area.
• In wet weather the porches and steps can tend to get a bit slippery…be careful.
• Please do not park, drive cars or ride bikes on the lawn.
*Please do not take indoor furniture outside on verandah or to BBQ
*Please do not take cabin dishware to the BBQ (use picnic ware in BBQ box in cabin)
* All breakages and damage done by the guests during their stay will be paid for by the guests. An extra fee will be required if the Cedar Cabin is left unreasonably dirty and requires extra cleaning time, rearranging or repairs (refer also to BOND in rates and conditions).
We welcome you to stay at Buln Buln Cabins to enjoy the wonders of Prom Country in the comfort of our Wilsons Prom Accommodation